1. Is it possible to use the same access on different computers?
An access can only be used on one computer at a time. If you want to connect from another computer with the same access, you first need to disconnect from the hotspot on the first computer.
2. Is it possible to use an access from different hotspot ?
Yes, but automatic roaming between different hotspot is not possible. If you move to another location, you first need to disconnect from the hotspot before connecting again at the new location.
3. How to disconnect from the hotspot ?
Use the button on the "WiFi hotspot" page or type this URL http://hotspot.cohprog.com/logout directly into your browser.
4. When I try to connect to the hotspot, I get a message saying that I am already connected. What to do ?
That may happen if, for example, you changed of hotspot without first disconnecting or if your computer's address changed. Wait a few minutes before trying to connect again : The system may take up to 10 minutes to notice that you aren't connected anymore.
5. I am getting the hotspot page but I can't surf on Internet. What to do ?
It's possible that your computer has a wrong IP address. Make sure that your wireless connection is set in DHCP mode.
To automatically get a new valid address, ask your computer to "repair" your WiFi connection. You can also disable/enable your WiFi card or, simply, reboot your computer.
WiFi access is valid for the purchased length, starting from the first connection.